Job Description :
Sovos Brands is new kind of food & beverage company with a mission to acquire, build and revitalize one-of-a-kind brands. The company has a distinctive approach to people and brands, working to ensure that both can really thrive. Sovos has the soul of a startup, the experience of an industry leader, and the financial backing of Advent International, one of the leading global private equity firms in the world. We will invest in and grow high quality brands such as Michael Angelo’s Gourmet Foods and Rao’s Homemade, in on-trend categories that consumers love.
We don't have a mission statement as those are well intentioned, but often end up being meaningless.
We have 6 GUIDING PRINCIPLES which we live by:
• Lead with courage and tenacity
• Focus on quality
• Obsess with the front line
• Communicate with candor and respect
• Enjoy the ride
• Be nimble
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler supports the function of the plant maintenance group by developing job plans and advance work schedules, and to ensure that all internal customers’ needs are met safely and efficiently. The Maintenance Planner Scheduler is responsible for overseeing the continued development of the preventative and corrective maintenance through effective use of the computer maintenance management system (CMMS). The Maintenance Planner Scheduler reports to the Maintenance Manager
• Assure CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) accuracy by establishing / maintaining all assets, preventative maintenance schedules, and work order elements.
• Update CMMS system as required to ensure adequate preventative maintenance.
• Create work plan (including work orders) for each member of the maintenance staff.
• Create and provide KPI reports to maintenance manager.
• Estimate materials and man hour requirements for all planned work.
• Validate all materials are available and/or work with purchasing to order the required parts.
• Develop a preliminary workforce weekly schedule by crew ensuring all skills required and resources are met. Develop work plans for maintenance jobs with necessary information to allow efficient scheduling, assignment, and execution of maintenance work.
• Create, use, and maintain plant history and other technical files to include information in current job plans to anticipate and avoid job delays.
• Assist storeroom personnel in performing purchasing duties as required. Maintain an accurate inventory and that critical parts are on hand.
• Stage materials for jobs and special tools as required.
• Compiling equipment information into a job package that is ready for technicians to accomplish each shift; clearly communicating the critical steps in the work process.
• Dialog with Safety, Production, Quality, Materials departments. Scheduling, and maintenance departments on specific concerns.
• Follow up with maintenance supervisors and mechanics regarding completion of all planned work. Ensure all documentation has been completed accurately including a list of all parts used.
• Collecting necessary engineering drawings, technical documents and specifications and attaches them to the work order
• Creating PM forecasts and communicating to leadership
• Accurately track metrics on the performance of planning and scheduling functions. Provide reports to maintenance manager.
• Issue scheduled work orders with job plan packers to maintenance staff.
• Ability to read and comprehend equipment manuals, P&ID’s and developing and maintaining accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information
• Review stock levels of maintenance items and communicate changes to maintenance / parts Inventory control.
Report all food safety related problems to your supervisor, manager, or to the quality assurance department in order to initiate immediate action.
• Must work independently with minimal supervision.
• Must be flexible and able to work as needed.
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Must adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's)
• Coordinates daily and weekly maintenance work planning and scheduling meetings
• Excellence computer skills
• Coordinate periodic inspections of all plant equipment.
• Knowledge of large industrial equipment such as fans, pumps, ammonia compressors, Air and pneumatics and boilers and their associated components such as bearings, gearboxes and actuators.
• Knowledge of safety hazards and appropriate precautions applicable to work assignments.
• Associates Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
• 4+ years industrial experience in fast-paced production environments.
• Mechanical/Electrical maintenance background and aptitude
• Knowledge of SAP maintenance management system.
• Strong trouble shooting skills, with the ability to analyze and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Ability to legally work in the United States.
Sovos Brands is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status
Interested? Please copy/paste this into your browser: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=magfi&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US#