Company Name :Dynamic Manufacturing Solutions
Name :Desiree Bohls
Email Address :email@example.com
Job Category :Operations
Job Title :UHP Orbital Welder
Job Location :Austin, TX
Job Type :Full Time
Job Description :Job Summary:
Plan, set-up and operate various welding, soldering and brazing equipment to maintain the flow of work and directly support the manufacture of heat exchangers, water separators and other environmental control system components while practicing and complying environmental health and safety directions and procedures
What you will be doing:
• Perform orbital welding of tubing and components
• Set up and calibrates power supply with the correct welding program.
• Creates and logs weld coupons
• Must know how to utilize proper weld settings for welding various materials set by the company
• Ability to locate the ports in regards to the target point, angle and/or focal length
• Ability and understanding of how to setup and use target point fixtures
• Ability to read and understand blue prints
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Inspect and review parts per bill of materials
2. Understand customer product print requirements
3. Follow instructions and report any deviation to lead/supervisor
4. Completes required production rates on time
5. Use the computer system for basic departmental functions
6. Understand and meet or exceed quality standards
7. Seek to minimize product reject rate, reporting non-conformances promptly
8. Participate in and supports continuous improvement efforts
9. Strives to maintain a safe work environment and report potential hazards to lead or supervisor
10. Maintain acceptable level of cleanliness in the work area
11. Report to work as scheduled within the time frames which are set forth by supervisor(s)
12. Complete any tasks assigned by supervisor(s)
This position requires in‐depth knowledge and requires tasks involving practical use of discretion and independent judgment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The qualifications are outlined below:
Familiarity with SEMI F79 and F81 requirements a plus.
Ability to setup and operate the AMI 207 power supply.
Ability to operate 8 and 9 series weld heads for diameters from .125”-4.00” diameters.
Knowledge of the strength and welding characteristics of various metals and weld shrinkage.
Knowledge of safe work procedures.
Knowledge of the tools, terms, and equipment used to complete all aspects of tube preparation and orbital welding.
Experience Required :2 years of Orbital Welding experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual.
Expires On :2018-02-01 (10 days left)