Company Name :Sovos Brands
Name :Dora Reyes
Email Address :firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category :Operations
Job Title :MAchine Operator II
Job Location :North Austin
Job Type :Full Time
Job Description :Machine Operator II
Join the Sovos Brands team! We are building a $2.5 billion dollar food business to deliver real, delicious food for the way you live. Your experience, ideas and commitment are the foundation of our success.
The Full-time Machine Operator II is responsible for operating equipment used in making food products in a safe, timely and efficient manner. Required to know all products, product standards, quality standards and limitations on the machinery. Will be trained on all Level ll equipment on their respective line. Will be involved in conducting frequent weight/quality checks on equipment to ensure product material is within recipe guidelines. Positions are available on 1st and 2nd shift.
Starting pay is $12.75/hour with a .50 cent increase after 3 months. 2nd shift pay differential +.50 cents.
Primó Italian food is provided free for meal breaks!
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shift start time varies (depending on the line). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays with or without notice, as needed.
Benefits: 10 days PTO + 8 paid holidays. Upon eligibility, insurance benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, accident and critical illness
• Ensure that product conforms to recipe specification. Where applicable: monitors time and temperature requirements under USDA standards. Records information
• Ensure equipment is properly lubricated and demonstrate to assemble/disassemble equipment.
• Ensure minimal amount of food is wasted or loss during operating machinery
• Monitoring equipment to ensure product is being applied according to specifications
• Able to follow and perform lock out tag out procedures
• Able to follow GMPs, USDA and HACCP for food/sanitary guidelines
• Operate controls from equipment: report any malfunctions or potential hazards to Lead
• Ensure proper placement of smock: proper placement when disposing of gloves, hairnets, inedible foods and other supplies/materials in appropriate designated bins/containers
• Performs other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor.
• Must maintain a clean work environment. Ensure no items are stored on electrical panels or boxes. Ensure unused equipment parts are stored properly to prevent damage or loss
18 years or older
HS Diploma or GED
Must be able to read and write English
Stand, reach and bend; lift up to 100 lbs. frequently
Work well with others; ability to meet required to support production line.
Work with minimum supervision and conducts light PMs on equipment
Understand and can demonstrate knowledge of PLC adjustments: Must have basic math skills. (add, subtract, multiply and divide) and able to use calculator
Apply for Machine Operator II using the link below:
Experience Required :1 year
Expires On :2018-07-26 (2 days left)