Company Name :Sovos Brands
Name :Dora Reyes
Email Address :email@example.com
Job Category :Operations
Job Title :Utility II
Job Location :North Austin
Job Type :Full Time
Job Description :Utility II
Join the Sovos Brands team! We are building a $2.5 billion dollar food business to deliver real, delicious food for the way you live. Your experience, ideas and commitment are the foundation of our success.
The Full-time Utility II is responsible for operating equipment used in making food products in a safe, timely and efficient manner. Required to know all products, product standards, quality standards and limitations on the machinery. Reports any deviations to product quality, machinery or standards to appropriate level of supervision. Understands and demonstrates changeover and sanitation requirements. Positions are available on 1st and 2nd shift.
Starting pay is $9.50/hour with a .50 cent increase after 3 months. 2nd shift pay differential +.50 cents.
Primó Italian food is provided free for meal breaks!
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shift start time varies (depending on the line). Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays with or without notice, as needed.
Benefits: 10 days PTO + 8 paid holidays. Upon eligibility, insurance benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, accident and critical illness
• Produce desired product using equipment and machinery to meet production schedule
• Where applicable, ensure USDA seal is properly applied and legible for each product.
• Ensure that equipment is properly functioning
• Monitoring equipment to ensure product is being applied according to specifications.
• Follow and perform lock out tag out procedures as required
• Able to follow GMPs and adhere to USDA food/sanitation guidelines
• Operate controls equipment and report any malfunctions or potential hazards to supervisor.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Lead or Supervisor.
• Must maintain a clean work environment around machinery at all times.
18 years or older
HS Diploma or GED
Read and write English (Preferred)
Must have basic math skills; (add, subtract, multiply and divide) and able to use calculator
Stand, reach and climb steps/stairs occasionally; Lift up to 50 lbs; occasionally to 75 lbs
Works well with others
Ability to meet required quality demands to support production line.
Apply for Utility II using the link below:
Salary :10.75 per hour
Experience Required :No experience required
Expires On :2018-07-26 (2 days left)